Heart Making Abundance

2014 Heart Making in the SF Presidio
I feel lucky. For a long time, I have been practicing various ways to open my heart wider so that more can come in- especially fine tuning my intuition.  The greatest joy comes from working with others so that they share my process of using the plastic bottles as the base and have their innate talents come forward. It is so easy and fun to work with this simple tool. This has helped me feel more and find more heart medicine through exploring sculpture and ideas together. 
Last year, I did a workshop at the SF Presidio in conjunction with the Living Shaman Museum and our group had a lively time together.  This year, I will be celebrating with two workshops for very different audiences.  On February 8th I will hold one in my studio and we will have time to explore a lot of materials and ideas. For Valentine's Day, I will be up at the Whidbey Institute as part of an Open Space Retreat http://whidbeyinstitute.org/event/essence-of-leading/
This event is open to all who want to work on the Essence of Leadership is Creativity and Learning.
The basic form - two bottles joined to make the heart.



Comments

Popular Posts