Fall OPEN STUDIO will be INTERACTIVE!

Art Span -the SF wide organization for Artists does a good job of providing incentive to keep me current with my work and clean up my studio so that others can visit and enjoy the environment I create. It only lasts a few days and then I get back to work but for that special time called Open Studios, it feels like a magical place. This time I have new prints and boats for sale.
https://www.artspan.org/artist/Jennifer%20Ewing

There will be a Sea of Plastic that people can add to as a large on-going sculpture. With the help of my friend Susan, there will be a drawing corner where the subject will be plants. Her keen eye as a gardener will guide some sweet time with pencil and paper.
Sea of Plastic - pieces of water bottles strung out

Comments

Popular Posts