Los Angeles Art Scene Interfaces

At the Broad Museum- photo by Leo Germano
For years, I anticipated making a journey to Los Angeles to explore its rich art offerings that would open my eyes, heart and give me a new appreciation of this city and its treasures.  This trip did not dissappoint. It gave me great mojo,
"a power that may seem magical and that allows someone to be very effective, successful, etc" .http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mojo
I love LA.

Leo and I had five days with a museum or two a day. At the onset, I wondered how our energy would hold up and if this itinerery would be too exhausting. But what we found was the opposite. The art was so exciting that we kept going and managed to fill our eyeballs and cameras while managing to avoid museum legs. Here is a link to a book on this topic - one that I savor from time to time.
https://www.amazon.com/Museum-Legs-Fatigue-Hope-Face/dp/1936102005


Stepping out of the largest elevator ever at LACMA

Comments

Popular Posts