Studio Becoming a Learning Lab

Sharing stories about how we got excited about art as kids 

My goal is to help people learn more about themselves  by interacting with art to shift their perspective, build  intuition and empathy. This goes beyond my accustomed format of a  workshop into the realm of everyday conversations we build together. My studio holds a lot of good energy that I want to expand in a brand new way. I love to teach and my studio is an ideal place for me to begin this work with others.

In my fall newsletter I invite my audience to a FREE private one hr or two hr small  group session for conversing about art in practical and useful ways in my studio. We explore stimulating ideas together so they walk away with new tools for seeing the ordinary in an extraordinary way. I ask them to make a date for tea in my new learning lab by email and this offer is good till December 28th.

Comments

Popular Posts