West Portal Library Spirit Boat Circle

West Portal Library Spirit Boat Circle
At the West Portal Branch of the San Francisco
Public Library, you can find great programming for self growth and nourishment of the mind, body and spirit. http://sfpl.org/index.php?pg=1100000001&m=all&t=3&l=20

I was invited to bring my Spirit Boat Making Workshop here on July 21st, as part of their Self Healing Series. It was super rewarding to walk into a very excited group of boat makers joining me for a transformative evening.  They had to sign up since numbers were limited to 20 participants. The ambiance of the book shelves and library lights created a very welcoming and special place to work and share.

In this case, I brought in my papers that were stained with beet juice so there is a dominance of pink. 

Comments

Popular Posts